Skip to content
Capturing the past - conserving our history
List of archives
View the Catalogue
You are here:
Abstract No1 - 1741 to 1843
001 – Part one – 1741 to 1843 – Includes abstracts of most documents in the packets plus one or two documents that are now missing as originals. In two parts.
Abstract No2 - 1843 to 1859
002 – Part two – 1843 to 1859. Includes most documents in the packets plus a couple not preserved now as originals. In three parts.
Bond for Performance of Covenants Dated 17 December 1694
– Bond for performance of covenants dated 17 December 1694 between John Tunstall and Thomas Wilson.
Deed Bolland to Bolland 1771
Deed Carr to Carr 1684
Deed Ferrand to Sutcliffe 1795 Langliffe Old Corn Mill
Deed Lister, Husband, to Silverwood 1743
Deed of Trust
Dated 30 November 1753, being Deed of Trust concerning annuity between H.& M.Wood and A.& J.Wiglesworth.
Deed Paley to Sutcliffe 1920
Deed Preston to Kidd 1691
Deed Procter from Holgate 1823 (Corn Mill)
Indenture and Lease Dated 27 & 28 February 1755
– Indenture and a lease for one year dated 27 / 28 February 1755 Richard Eglin and Isobel Green to John Green.
Indenture Dated 10 February 1710
– Indenture dated 10 February 1710 between Anthony Dowbiggin and Thomas Wilson
Indenture Dated 11 November 1670
– Indenture and side attachment both signed and sealed dated 11 November 1670 between John Clarke and Christopher Burton.
Indenture Dated 17 March 1679
– Indenture and side piece signed and sealed dated 17 March 1679 between Anthony and Elizabeth Moors.
Indenture Dated 17 March 1766
– Indenture dated 17 March 1766 Thomas Dowbiggin to James Wetherhead.
Indenture Dated 18 January 1678
– Indenture in two sections and one side piece dated 18 January 1678 between Jonathon Proctor and Christopher Cotton (or Salter).
Indenture Dated 21 February 1675
– Indenture dated 21 February 1675 signed and one signature between Emm Tunstall (widow) and William Bentham.
Indenture Dated 23 December 1690
– Indenture dated 23 December 1690 signed and sealed between James Dowbiggin and Lawrence Dowbiggin.
Indenture Dated 26 November 1766
– Indenture dated 26 November 1766 James Wetherhead of Litton to Thomas Dowbiggin.
Indenture Dated 28 July 1691
– Indenture and small side attachment dated 28 July 1691 between John and emma Tunstall and William Heselden.
Indenture Dated 31 January 1666
– Indenture large and side piece signed and sealed dated 31 January 1666 Between Richard Proctor and Oswald Howson of Studfold; David Dowbiggin; William Howson late of Brackenbottom deceased and Andrew Armistead of Dubcote deceased.
Indenture Dated 5 July 1676
– Indenture dated 5 July 1676 signed and sealed between James Dowbiggin and Edmuntt Callonwer Taylor?
Indenture Dated 5 June 1685
– Indenture dated 5 June 1685 signed and sealed between John Tunstall and Ann Tunstall (wife).
Search the archive
Follow us on Facebook
Privacy and cookies
Admin log in
Copyright the site owners. All rights reserved. Website by