The Green and Methodist Chapel, Long Preston
Methodist Chapel and spire with clock opened in 1893 and was demolished in 1970 due to dry rot etc. The tall pole in the picture was a vent pipe off the sewer.
With the old WR Police Plaque over the door of No.6.
Digital image can be found on the LPHG website by clicking here.