The Boar's Head, Long Preston
Digital image can be found on the LPHG website by clicking here.
Also click here for a view of Main Street looking towards Kayley Hill, with the Boar’s Head on right; advertising their Good Stabling.
The sign for the Tea Rooms can be seen at the end of the row, on the corner with Station Road.
This is from a postcard written on 25th April 1912, text is available here