Maypole Hotel, Long Preston c1906
Phillip Cambray – Landlord at The Maypole hotel, at this time called the Eagle Hotel 1897-1908.
Mrs Cambray Landlady at the Maypole Hotel from 1908 – 1925.
To the right of the hotel is the Blacksmith’s shop.
Digital image can be found on the LPHG website by clicking here.
Hard copy only of view in snow (poor photocopy).