Robert Hall’s Drapers shop in 1925
Robert Hall’s Drapers shop in 1925 on the corner of Church Street and Main Street where he traded before he had his new purpose built shop and house built in Station Road. This building became the Vicarage when the Old Vicarage was sold. The property is now a private residence. The new shop was built by Mr Fido, a contractor from Settle around 1935.
Digital image can be found on the LPHG Website