An extensive collection of documents, reports, registers and photographs relating to the former primary school in Brackenbottom Lane Horton in Ribblesdale. The school was founded in the early 16th Century as a free grammar school and converted to a grant maintained C of E elementary school in 1878. The school was closed by the County education authority in 2017.
The collection includes material from the satellite school established at Selside and the County primary school at Helwith Bridge. The material on this site is that not subject to data and child protection restrictions. The catalogue listing appended here provides full details of the collection. However, items such as school log books, school managers minute books, recent class photographs etc. are not open to public access.