Horton-in-Ribblesdale Parish Council
Records in this Collection
Minute Books 1 to 9, 1895 to 2009
Three books being the Minutes of the Annual Assembly of the Parish Meeting covering the years 1894 to 2007
Digitised copies of the parish council receipts and payments books, burial ground expenses books, Lighting and Watching Act expenses book.
Digitised copies of original council correspondence copy books.
Documents, correspondence, maps and deeds dated between 1922 and 1973 relating to the burial ground at St Oswalds church Horton in Ribblesdale.
Documents and maps mostly from 1970s relating to mains water supply at Horton in Ribblesdale.
Conveyance dated 19 November 1962 and Charity Commission Schedule dated 9 July 1963 relating to the recreation ground or playing field, Hawes Road Horton in Ribblesdale
Typscript catalogue of Horton Parish Council records digitised and available on this website.
hpc009. Enclosure Awards
001. Division of beastgates on Dubcote Scar dated 21 July 1794
002. Division of Studfold Moor dated 29 July 1771
003. Horton in Ribblesdale enclosure Act dated 1814
004. Inclosure Commissioners award for lower division of Horton in Ribblesdale dated 1821
005. Map of Studfold Moor dated 1771
006. Inclosure and map of Horton Moor dated 26 January ...
Horton Parish Council Archive